There is nothing like a good relaxation plan, especially this year with all of the extreme amount of pressure we’ve had to endure. We all have different ways to find a moment of peace and calm: meditating, taking a good bath, sleeping, putting on a face mask. But what about an entire experience? Imagine being pampered as if you were a baby and adult life never happened? Yes, there is such a place when you can turn back time, or better, strop it completely. Let’s talk about the best 5 spa treatments for you to enjoy – as soon, as travelling is possible again.
- Pack your things, we’re going for the number one facial on the planet. According to the official ranking of fathomaway.com, this Swiss Anti-aging Jewel Facial is part of the spa experience at the SixSenses hotel franchise, in Switzerland, and it’s 60 minutes of pure pleasure. It includes bamboo peeling and a “Royal Jelly” extracted from indigenous plants.
- Ready for a Hammam of royalty? Morocco has it. The Royal Mansour Marrakesh Spa offers more than one, but the Signature Hammam “has options evocative of three Moroccan regions: The Atlas Mountains (lavender and holy basil), Taliounie (saffron), and Kalaat M’Gouna (roses)”.
- The third place in the raking is for a Safari spa: yes, you read it right. The Nihioka Spa Safari offers an exotic experience with walks in the jungle or on white-sand beaches and massages for as long as you please. You can choose a part or full- day modality, and both include UNLIMITED treatments for the entire time.
- Meant to be a daily treat, The Ayurvedic cleansing ritual is the star at The Oberoi Sukhvilas Spa Resort, in India. A special therapist cleanses your eyes and the rest of your body with special oils and even your respiratory system with medicinal smoke.
- In the fifth position, we have a Hammam Traditional Soap Treatment at Babylonstoren, in South Africa. The description of the place is just enough to dream about it: it is a “private, marble-laden steam room with a heated stone-slab treatment table and gorgeous blue-mosaic-tiled-ceiling” and they will give you a message so sublime you will never forget it.