5 vegan dinner recipes easy and delicious for anyone to make
Dinner is a big part of our day. After long hours of working or studying we all crave some delicious food to end the night right. Either you want to share, surprise somebody or just eat by yourself, here are some clever and easy vegan recipes that will make your evening irresistible!
Crunchy Cauliflower Tacos
Quantities are to taste and estimated.
● Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
● Mix in a bowl: 1 cup of all-purpose flour, ½ cup of some plant-based milk you prefer, salt, pepper, water, paprika, and garlic powder. You can use as many spices as you like!
● Carefully, place the florets into this bowl and make sure they take get soaked.
● After this, use natural bread crumbs to cover each piece. You can use BBQ sauce to coat them and make them spicy. Cook them in the oven at 350º F for 20-25 min.
● Grab a tortilla and put some mixed lettuce, vegan cheese, guacamole, and add your cauliflower to it. Wrap and enjoy it!
Eggplant and Asparagus rolls
● Use a mandolin or a sharp knife to cut the eggplant very thin. Follow its shape from top to bottom to have a good-sized sheet-like piece.
● Sprinkle some sea salt on all of the sheets, make sure they are on a tray. Let them rest.
● Take your asparagus and place them on a non-stick pan with some olive oil at medium heat. Use pepper, garlic powder, paprika powder, and sea salt to cook them until bland but frim.
● Once they’re done, clean the eggplant and cover them with natural tomato sauce, some vegan cheese, and top them with the asparagus. Roll them and pour some more olive oil on the rolls.
● Put them in the oven at 350º F for 10 minutes or until the eggplant is cooked. I would recommend eating this with some Basmati rice, is really good!
Sweet potato and tomato gratin mash (vegan mozzarella)
Quantities are to taste.
● Make a simple sweet potato mash and mix it with natural tomato sauce.
● Pour it into an oven resistant bowl and add some salt, black pepper, paprika powder, and garlic powder. Add some basil too.
● Grab a big tomato and take out the filling. Place it in the middle of the mash and make sure it touches the bottom or sticks weel to the mix in the bowl.
● User a piece of vegan mozzarella or any vegan cheese you want and place it inside the tomato. Add more basil and olive oil to taste.
● Gratin the finished product until the cheese is gold o brown-ish. Eat it with some toasted garlic bread or cracker!
Simple Avocado and Mushroom Sandwich
● Select any type of bread you like. Pour some olive oil on it and toast them.
● Sauté some mushrooms with olive oil, garlic, and parsley until they are brown.
● Take one side of the bread and place a smashed avocado with some sea salt, add the mushrooms, and close it. You can include a crunchy element like lettuce or a mix of them.