Looking for inspiration? Here are some vegan-licious breakfast recipes to try
Maybe some people think about vegan food like ‘ok, but what is so great about just fruits? Or greens? Aren’t they insipid?’. Little do they know that when you put them all together you get an explosion of flavors and it is…sublime.
The idea of an easy and delicious breakfast is appealing, isn’t it? Here are some options to try:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 flax egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Vanilla to taste
Put all the ingredients together except the flour and the baking powder and blend. Mix the wheat flour with the baking powder and add it to the mixture manually. In a frying pan pour the mixture in circles, and when you begin to see holes turn it over. Serve with any topping.
Banana and chocolate bread
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 60 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoon B. Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 5 tbsp oat milk
- 1 and 1/4 cup of mashed banana (About 3 large bananas)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar cane
- 2 flax eggs (the flax or flaxseed egg is made like this: 1 tablespoon of flaxseed and 3 tablespoons of water is placed in a blender until it has been integrated and left to rest for 5 minutes in the refrigerator until it thickens)
Mix the sugar, flour, baking soda, and salt in one bowl. In another, mash the bananas, and integrate the flax eggs, the oil, and the milk. Then to the bowl that has the liquid ingredients, we add the sifted cocoa and then the dry ingredients and mix. it goes to the oven at 350º F for 45 minutes or until when a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
Creamy mango smoothie bowl with coconut milk and nuts
- Use frozen mango chopped into squares.
- 2 tbsp of c. milk, and put the 2 ingredients together in a blender.
- Add chia seeds.
- Add natural peanut butter (¼ tablespoon)
- Add to a bowl and use any type of nuts to put on top. Enjoy!
Banana bread oatmeal
- Cut ½ banana in circles and cook on a pan with coconut oil.
- Add 1 tbsp of maple syrup and wait until the banana circles are gold-ish.
- In a cooking pot pour 1 cup of oats.
- Add ½ green apple chopped in squares.
- Add a pinch of sea salt, 2 tbsp of cinnamon, and 1 cup of almond milk. Cook with medium heat until all the liquid is absorbed. Serve with the bananas on top and ad more maple syrup if you like.
Easy stovetop cinnamon apples
- Use 1tablespoon of water and pour it on a non-stick pan. Medium heat.
- Add 1 apple sliced into little cubes. Wait until the apple is soft but firm.
- Add a little bit of vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and wait until caramelized.
- Once is ready, you can add them to a couple of toasts with some maple syrup and vegan ice cream. Enjoy!